My Gear List
My basic gear set up for mobile photography:
- iphone 6s (in pink, because pink is best, isn't it?!
- Olloclip 4-in-1 lenses- I use the 10X macro lens mostly
- Lollipod tripod for my phone (in pink, see #1)
- Ankor Powercore 10000- small power bank that keeps my phone running for hours while shooting or editing
- iGenio remote bluetooth shutter
- iPad Pro- used for editing, though I probably don't utilize it enough as I do 90% of my work on my tiny phone
My top 10 favorite apps for mobile editing:
- Distressed FX
- Handy Photo
- And a few others...too many to list.
My basic regular photography set up:
- Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR
- Canon 7D DSLR (which I'm about to convert to Infrared)
- Canon 50mm f/1.2 L USM
- Canon 100mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Lensbaby Composer Pro Sweet 50- currently my favorite lens
- Kenko Auto Extension Tubes
- Macbook Pro- for editing
- Adobe Lightroom- for editing
- Photoshop NOT! Photoshop is clunky and non-intuitive to me. I will edit photos from my DSLR on my phone rather than use Photoshop if I have to, but Lightroom easily handles much of what I need to do.
That's it. I have pretty simple setups for both mobile and non-mobile photography. I also shoot film but that's a list for another day...