My Gear List
My basic gear set up for mobile photography:
- iphone 6s (in pink, because pink is best, isn't it?!)
- Olloclip 4 in 1 lenses- I use the 10X macro lens mostly
- Lollipod tripod for my phone (in pink, see #1)- this doesn't appear to be available any longer.
- Ankor Powercore 10000- small power bank that keeps my phone running for hours while shooting or editing
- iGenio remote bluetooth shutter
- iPad Pro 12"- used for editing, though I probably don't utilize it enough as I do 90% of my work on my tiny phone
- iPencil- used for editing on my iPad Pro (I wished it worked with my iPhone, but it doesn't)
My top 10 favorite apps for mobile editing:
- Distressed FX
- Handy Photo
- And a few others...too many to list.
My basic regular photography set up:
- Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR- cannot even tell you how much I lovelovelove this camera!
- Canon 7D Mark II DSLR (which I'm about to convert to Infrared)
- Canon 50mm f/1.2 L USM
- Canon 100mm f/2.8 IS USM- this is my every day, go-to lens because It. Is. Amazing.
- Lensbaby Composer Pro Sweet 50- currently my favorite lens
- Kenko Auto Extension Tubes- great for macro photography and help me create dreamy images
- Macbook Pro 13"- for editing
- Adobe Lightroom- for editing. I have the 'Photographer' plan, but see below.
- Photoshop NOT! Photoshop is clunky and non-intuitive to me. I will edit photos from my DSLR on my phone rather than use Photoshop if I have to, but Lightroom easily handles most of what I need to do.
That's it. I have pretty simple setups for both mobile and non-mobile photography. I also shoot a lot of old film cameras but that's a list for another day...